Job descriptionJob Title:
Contracts Manager, also keen to hear from Project Manager's and Construction Manager's
West Midlands ideal for those based around Birmingham, Derby, Stoke on Trent and Wolverhampton.
Salary / Benefits:
£45,000 - £60,000 per annum, plus excellent company benefits package
Navartis is working with an award winning contractor who operate in the construction sector and is leader in precast concrete. They have been established over 40 years, turnover more than £100 million and employ around 500 people. The are expanding and projecting over £200 turnover in the next few years.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Experience working for a contractor
- Experience in precast concrete
- Project Management experience
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Vast experience in Precast, RC, Structures etc
- Large contractor who are a leader in precast concrete
- Construction sector projects nationally
- Opportunity to work on some prestigious projects
- You will be responsible for overseeing a number of projects involving precast concrete installations.
- Permanent position with a good package on offer
- The role will be site based
- You should be reasonably flexible on travel and be prepared to cover projects in the West Midlands, North West and Potentially London. Over night stays may be required and all expenses will be covered.
- You should ideally have experience in the concrete industries and have worked with precast concrete.
- Full job description on request
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis