Im currently working with a very successful family run business. Located on the outskirts of Leeds. they're currently looking for a Contracts Manager.
The purpose of the role is to manage multiple commercial projects from initial planning through to completion by expertly managing site operatives and sub-contractors, monitoring project costs, providing consistent and dedicated client liaison, whilst managing expectations of surveyors, consultants and clients in order to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Plan, schedule, arrange and oversee works against contractual expectation
- Deploy resources of material, equipment, personnel and other sub-contract services to achieve the overall weekly installation schedule in terms of volume, quality and cost.
- Scrutinise surveys against tender documents to identify installation issues and liaise with estimating to identify any anomalies or discrepancies.
- Prepare sub-contractor information packs and agree costs with sub-contractors prior to project commencement endeavouring always to better the estimated costs. Monitor costs throughout the course of the project to ensure budgets are adhered to and where possible exceeded.
- Attend inception meetings and provide installation data to the estimating department to aid the build-up of tender documents and carry out site inspections where necessary.
- Ensure that any additional materials, services or methods used during an installation are recorded to enable the raising of a Variation Order.
- Ensure a fully documented site diary is kept for commercial contract installations and is retained within the relevant contract file along with a photographic schedule.
- Develop and action site visit schedules to ensure regular supervision of the installations including, progress and quality of the installation, site housekeeping and site safety.
To apply, please either contact Aaron Thomson on 0113 218 6900 or apply above.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.