Job descriptionJob Title:
Contracts Manager - IT/Telecoms also interested in SCADA Project Managers
East London, commutable from Central London, Stratford, Barking, Canary Wharf and Illford
Salary / Benefits:
£48,000 - £55,000 dependant on expereince plus car allowance, 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year, Company pension scheme, An employee-funded car leasing scheme and occupational health support.
- - Working for a contractor with over 30 years' experience in delivering and maintaining railway communication systems. This includes operational communication systems, asset maintenance and monitoring, all of which are integrated to create a smarter, more responsive service
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Prior experience of excellent customer management ideally within the Rail, Telecommunications or IT sectors
- Expereince dealing with profit and loss (P&L) and financials
- Managing contracts whilst identifying possible commercial risks and maintain tight cost control.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Experience with Railway telecommunications eg SISS/Operational Comms, Radio, GSM-R, Security Systems.
- Delivering contracted services and solutions that exceed the customers' expectations, whilst achieving ambitus budgetary and performance metrics.
- Managing and building customer relationships for client service accounts, acting as the point of contact, you'll take the lead in ensuring that the customer receives efficient and cost effective delivery across contracts.
Working with the customer to ensure their requirements are met whilst maintaining full accountability for the profit and loss of the contract.
You'll have prior experience of excellent customer management ideally within the Rail or Telecommunications / IT sectors. managing contracts whilst identifying possible commercial risks and maintain tight cost control.
You'll ensure work is completed in line with SLAs and will be able to capture performance data for both internal and external stakeholder reports.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis