Title: Contract Manager / Framework Manager
Salary and benefits:Competitive Salary, Pension Matched to 7.5%, two Share Scheme options, 21 days Annual Leave, Discounts at over 800 retailers.
Location:Commutable distance from Falkirk
Business area:Utilities – Scotia Gas Networks
Working in alliance with one of the leading Gas Utility companies, delivering natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the South of England.
Thesuccessful candidate will be both analytical and practical, and will proactively identify and deliver efficiencies in processes, systems, work techniques, project delivery and customer service, and will be able to evidence successfully contract delivery in a challenging environment. The role will require excellent communication skills – with the client’s representatives and with the contract delivery team.
- Lead, motivate manage the Contract Team to safely and successfully deliver to the highest possible standards. Analysing performance, identify and deliver efficiencies and improvements.
- Drive forward a collaborative approach with The Client and Supply Chain to deliver works in the most efficient and effective way.
- Build up the budget and reforecasts based on workload and performance.
- Generate revenue and margin in accordance with agreed budget.
- Develop and agree Client contract briefs, prepare present and revise briefs
- Prepare a detailed execution plan from the business plan and ensure skilled, competent resources are identified and secured to meet the plan
- Ensure all processes, procedures are in place to allow contracts to be managed professionally; review delivery methodologies so they are the most efficient, effective and provide the best value.
- Ensure all possible value is identified, recorded, claimed and converted to cash.
- Oversee Compliance in all areas of the business.
- Manage customer care and deliver continuous improvement to achieve customer service excellence
- Identify, appoint, instruct, monitor and co-ordinate Subcontractors during the contract period.
- Responsible to the successful delivery of The Client’s Contractual and Regulatory workload targets.
- Oversee the production of the Contract Programme and the monitoring of progress by updating programmes as required.
- Responsible for the resolution of technical problems and ensuring work is carried out to the correct specification and QA standards.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Massively self-driven to achieve the highest standards and performance in all areas of the Contract.
- Relevant qualifications and experience as a Contract Manager / Project Manager in a related construction environment – ideally Utilities, especially Gas or Water
- Commercial and contractual awareness, with ideas to maximise profitability.
- Good understanding of current Safety and Environmental Legislation
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let’s shape your world together.