Contracts Manager, Contract Cleaning Company operating in Coventry and Warwickshire, Circa £31,200 per annum plus Company vehicle and mobile phone
We are a long-established contract cleaning company based in Coventry that provide a vast range of cleaning services. We are looking for a Contracts Manager to join our team based in the Coventry and Warwickshire area. A Company vehicle and mobile phone will be provided to enable you to carry out your duties.
This is a full time, permanent role 40 hours per week on an alternating shift pattern. Core shift patterns are 6.00am until 2.30pm and 11.30am until 8.00pm with a start date in August 2020. The shift patterns require an hour flexibility.
Contracts Manager Main Duties:
- Managing key sites working in co-operation with the relevant Area Supervisors.
- Reporting directly to the Business Manager.
- Understanding and ensuring sites are operating within site specific Health and Safety requirements.
- Managing Client’s and Companies KPI’s & SLA’s.
- Carrying out and documenting monthly site evaluations and reviews with cleaning staff.
- Carrying out and documenting Monthly / Quarterly Site evaluations with clients.
- Supporting Area Supervisors by giving advice and guidance.
- Ensuring Area Supervisors report any variance in site hours on a weekly basis and using this information to input all wages onto the computerised system.
- Co-ordinating staff holidays/absences with the Area Supervisor team ensuring cover is provided across all sites.
- Planning schedules and reviewing workloads and manpower relevant to all sites.
- Providing HR Support to Area Supervisors when issues are escalated.
- Delivering cleaning supplies.
- Recruiting Cleaning Operatives, ensuring that all contracts are staffed to the correct levels.
Contracts Manager Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Confident and competent in using computers with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous supervisory and cleaning experience necessary.
- Business to business cleaning experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and via email.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to take ownership and accountability.
- Have a proven track record in contract cleaning.
- Ability to motivate and manage staff at all levels.
- Full Driving Licence required as Company vehicle provided.
Once you have submitted your CV, please complete the comments box and tell us why you think you are the perfect candidate for this position.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you haven’t heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.