Job descriptionJob Title:
Contracts Manager , my clients would also interested in hearing from a Contracts Manager
Bristol, commutable from Bath, Gloucester and Weston-super-Mare
Salary / Benefits:
£45,000 - £60,000 per annum, plus benefits package
A highly respected and expanding South West civils contractor with over 25 years of experience in the area. the business have a number of contracts/frameworks within commutable distance of the Bristol area, with a variety of roads/highways related projects, typical project values range between £20k - £5m.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Experience managing multiple roads/highways schemes with values up to £3m
- Conception to completion project management experience
- Excellent communication skills gained from working in a client facing role
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Works programming experience. ideally some experience on MS Projects
- Experience of managing publicly funded projects
- Early Contractor Involvement experience (ECI)
- Previously had responsibility for managing Site Managers and Groudnworkers
You will be reporting to the business director and will have responsibility for managing a number of highways projects from conception through to completion. You will be focused on delivering successful projects between £20k - £3m in the South West region. The role also requires you to be the key client contact for all projects under your charge. This is an exciting opportunity working on a wide variety of highways projects in the Bristol area.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis