Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 7,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
First Line Administrational and Organisational Support for Customer Service MU and Account Management Teams.
- Develop and create bids and proposals for service calls
- Raise Purchase Orders for service contracts
- Build and develop cost structures for contract renewals
- Support the team with technical bid writing
- Work with Account Managers to update existing service contracts
- Support Proposal Managers with proposal and offer documents as required
- Booking in of new orders
- Daily monitoring of team inbox
- Develop and create bids and proposals for small software only projects
- High level of organisational skills
- High levels of literacy and numerical skills
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent(up to Degree level)
- Computer literacy including Microsoft word, outlook, access, excel and PowerPoint
- Team Skills (demonstrate commitment and share resources. Operate as a team player and contribute towards team goals).
- Ability to show initiative by being self-confident, taking ownership and acting proactively
- Good interpersonal skills, pleasant and approachable manner
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Good knowledge of IT systems/Microsoft based software
- High level of communication skills both written and oral
- Experience in a customer focused environment
- Account Management experience is desirable