Job descriptionJob Title:
- Contractors Engineering Manager (CEM) also interested in hearing from Engineering Managers (CEM'S)
- Central London and Surrounding.
Salary / Benefits:
- £65,000 - £78,000 negotiable dependant on level plus car/allowance and benefits.
- Currently recruiting for an experienced Contractors Engineering Manager to work in London for a Major Civil Engineering Contractor on major railway infrastructure projects.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
Extensive Experience in Rail Engineering & Design Assurance and Documentation requirements.
Previous experience of undertaking the role of CEM.
Knowledge of Design & Engineering Procedures
Design Management experience of at least 10 years
Construction experience of at least 20 years
Relevant Engineering Degree qualified (Chartered Engineer status desirable)
- Representing the client as overall accountability, to Network Rail, for all engineering activities on a specific and nominated contract.
- To undertake CEM duties in accordance with Network Rail Standards
- To ensure that the project complies with its obligations in compliance with all Network Rail Standards -
- To nominate and oversee all CREs for the project in accordance with Network Rail Standards-
- To interface directly with the employer's project Engineering team.
- To interface directly with all Design service consultants and providers.
- To support the Project Manager with managing the contract relating to Engineering compliance and Design assurance for a particular project.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis