Leicester, covering the Midlands
£34,853 per annum
40 hours (plus Out of Hours Rota)
Our client is an award-winning provider of affordable, quality homes, but their business is about more than property – it’s about people.
They currently have an opportunity for a Contract Supervisor to join their dedicated team in the Midlands and they really want to hear from you if;
You have an organised, conscientious and structured approach to work;
You are able to work with minimum supervision and plan and prioritise your own workload;
- You have a minimum of an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in the Building Trade
- Are capable of providing effective daily line management for the operational team
- Can manage quality, productivity and service either directly or via delegation
- You are hands-on, team player with knowledge of Health & Safety requirements ideally trained to SSSTS/SMSTS and First Aid at Work
- Are customer focused with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships and provide high levels of customer satisfaction at all times
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to work as an integral part of the team. You will provide a comprehensive supervision resource for the Assets Department, covering all aspects of the in house repairs service.
You will be highly organised with a passion for service excellence and continuous improvement and will be a strong communicator who is confident when liaising with people at all levels. Being capable of working to deadlines is essential as is being diligent and an eye for details and compliance. You must have a clean valid driving licence.
They will be holding recruitment events throughout January 2019 where there will be the opportunity to speak with the Hiring Managers, members of the Housing services and HR teams about this and other vacancies.
The nearest event will be happening on the 19th January 2019 from 9:30 am – 12:00 pm at 3 Bede Island, Leicester, LE2 7EA. However, they will also be holding events in their offices in Walton-on-Thames on the 12th January and London (SE1) on the 17th January if you wish to also attend these.
In return for your commitment, you can expect a competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme and employee discount scheme. As a responsible employer, they take the health and wellbeing of our colleagues seriously and have implemented a comprehensive health and wellbeing programme.
Closing date: Midnight, 27th January.