In this role you will work with managers and teams to identify, prioritise and deliver continuous improvement projects across the Edinburgh sites and divisions, using Lean Six Sigma (LSS) and other Project Management methodologies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify process improvement opportunities which eliminate waste, improve the customer experience, increase quality and enhance financial results.
- Lead site resources carrying out projects to solve business issues and implement solutions using LSS problem solving and/or Project Management methodologies.
- Maintain projects on-time, managing expectations and risk, and calculating post-implementation benefits.
- Identify and train new Green Belts, and mentor both new and certified Green Belts.
- Analyse processes and data and make recommendations for improvement.
- Influence and effectively interact with all levels within the business.
- Network with experts at Edinburgh and other sites to establish and share best practices.
- Serve as a change agent, build and motivate teams and foster positive relationships with and between team members.
- Influence the organisation by promoting the use of the Lean Six Sigma methods and mindset.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Have experience of process improvement, applying LSS and/or project management methodologies.
- Be able to innovate, effectively lead teams and communicate at all levels.
- Be computer literate and proficient with Windows applications.
- Be comfortable with mathematical and basic financial concepts, ideally with a graduate degree in a scientific subject.