As the Continuous Improvement Manager, it will be your aim to identify under-performing contracts within our Business & Industry (B&I) business sector and provide innovation, contract improvement and coordinate re-engineering activity to improve profitability.
You will be coordinating the mobilisation and demobilisation of contracts, ensuring our business reputation is protected and service is delivered in line with contractual requirements and budget.
This role will be key in supporting the Strategic Account Director and team to coordinate Net Promoter activity on identified contracts and develop relationships with clients as a trusted advisor
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a point of client liaison and offering suggestions for innovation and improvement in conjunction with operations and service experts
- Building a network of close partnerships with customers and operational teams in the Sector, developing your reputation as a trusted advisor and operational expert
- Identifying trends and areas of improvement within profit and loss performance and management information data
- Ensuring assets are ordered/collected during mobilisation and demobilisation processes and leased or purchased in line with costings
- Making sure change processes are costed accurately with the finance and HR teams and necessary sign off is gained before implementation
- Ensuring appropriate staffing levels are maintained with necessary skills and provide appropriate training and development across the contract
- Supporting contract growth, working nationally to mobilise contracts in line with legislation and client requirements
- Acting as a ‘troubleshooter’ to deal with operational problems as they arise
- Project managing any assigned change management, from costing to implementation, making sure that there is a joined up approach with key stakeholders
- Working with the Service Stream Experts to ensure best practice is identified and cascaded to sales and operations
- Highly literate and numerate
- Project Management qualifications (Prince2, Agile etc.) - desirable
- FM qualifications - desirable
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Proven experience in successfully recognising and implementing business or performance improvements and innovative contract solutions to a range of contracts within a Facilities Management organisation - essential
- Track record in delivering effective service to clients whilst maintaining appropriate operating margins and increasing profit
- Experience of mobilising and demobilising contracts
- Hard working, outgoing and confident team player, who takes pride in their work, capable of showing initiative and is able to think quickly and commercially on their feet
- Must be self-motivated and results orientated with effective inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels as well as drive other areas of the business to meet project objectives
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and delegate effectively to direct reports
- High degree of interest in your own personal development and future career progression
- Leader of task
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Drive, initiative and enthusiasm
Why join OCS Group UK Ltd.?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
What will you get in return?
- An enhanced pension scheme (above auto enrolment rates) - to save for the future
- Life Assurance – to protect your family should the worst happen
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays on top
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance – to protect you
- Access to 100s of high street discounts
- Financial Wellbeing support - Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Health & Wellbeing Support