Content Specialist - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
GBG is looking to hire a dedicated Content Specialist to join our team in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, to provide support to our growing APAC marketing portfolio.
In this role, you will need to be creative and think out of the box with the goal to create content unique to GBG that would resonate with the readers.
This could be done through research (desktop, colleagues, partners, vendors, and external audience), and by evaluating statistics and figures to come up with new spins and compelling stories. You will also need to be extremely well-organised, independent, resourceful and with an eye for detail. The content created is for B2B audiences use across field marketing, customer communications, product marketing, and thought leadership.
This role reports into the Head of Marketing for APAC in Singapore.
What you will do:
• Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
• Story tell and develop content for marketing and product brochures, presentations, blogs, articles, white papers, electronic direct mailers, events, webinars, internal and external communications and the company website.
• Manage content creation in video production including script and captions
• Conduct industry research when required, working with research companies on questionnaire creation, creating bite size research write ups
• Assist in case study creation with case study questions and client interviews
• Conduct keywords research and create ad copies for SEO/SEM campaigns to increase traffic to the company website
• Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
• Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Skills and Experience
• Demonstrable content writing or copywriting experience in B2B and IT industry with samples of published articles
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent English writing, proofreading and editing skills
• The ability to work in a fast paced global company
• The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
• Effective communication skills
• Comfortable to collaborate with global and local marketing, sales, solutions, product and senior business leaders
• Ability to communicate in other Asian language (Mandarin, Vietnamese, Bahasa, Thai, etc) is a plus
• Working knowledge of content management systems is a bonus.
• Working knowledge of SEO/SEM is a bonus
What’s in it for you?
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference and everyone has something to contribute.
If you’re interested, please apply or if you’d like to hear more about the role and benefits then contact email@example.com. We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.