Content Marketing Manager - Influencer Tech!
£40K, Chelsea, London
I am representing an ambitious MarTech start up that connects brands and publishers with influencers.
Their standout product enables better informed, relevant and effective partnerships through a unique campaign management tool that provides transparency and insights from the get-go. This is a high growth start up in a space that is continually growing. Influencer marketing is estimated to be worth up to $10bn by the end of 2020 - this brand has an impressive 200K influencers signed up across the globe, and this is set to grow.
They are now looking for someone to take ownership of their content in a newly created role with a perfect balance of strategy and copywriting. Focused on growth, this position will be instrumental in driving brand awareness as well as client and influencer acquisition.
In this brand new role, you will be responsible for.
· Ownership of content strategy and planning of content calendars.
· Writing all content marketing campaigns, ensuring they are repurposed to suit each channel ie. social, blog, email, newsletters etc.
· Drive growth across social channels.
· Liaise with stakeholders internally and externally to understand market trends and create exciting content pieces that will position the business as a leader in their space.
· Understand the data and draw insights across all channels for future planning.
You must be able to demonstrate:
· Proven experience leading and deliver a content strategy for the brand.
· Experience working within MarTech, or a SaaS business previously.
· Exceptional copywriting skills and the ability to repurpose content to suit different channels.
· Passionate and naturally interested in the marketing and social media space.
· Experience using CRM platforms (Hubspot would be ideal!)
· Analytical and able to draw insight from numbers.
· A team player but able to work autonomously.
· The ability to manage and prioritise your own workload.
To find out more about this exciting role - get in touch with Cat Symons at Salt recruitment today. firstname.lastname@example.org
£35,000.00 - £40,000.00 per year