My client, a leading digital agency, is on the hunt for a Content Manager with experience with the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) CMS and can help manage the client site.
The Content Manager will assist on the BAU maintenance and bug fixing on the various client websites, and be a point of contact in support to the digital, content and account management teams internally.
The Content Manager will also be responsible for the regular tracking of analytics and digital quality reports, compliance & performance mitigation, as per their framework.
- Ability to build content pages via Adobe AEM, and have knowledge of CSS and WordPress too.
- Good know-how about digital basics, UX trends & best practices
- Basic knowledge of various CMS & web-platform technicalities
- Good familiarity & hands-on work on AEM or a similar CMS
- Driven, sharp, good learner, very good communication skills
- Agency experience is highly desired as this role is client facing
Email CV to email@example.com for more info!
£150.00 - £240.00 /per day