We are thrilled to be recruiting for a highly successful producer of Online Educational Materials, based on Booths Park in Knutsford. Firstly, because the location is absolutely stunning. But mainly, because the company are genuinely one of the most "staff wellbeing"-focussed businesses we’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting.
The enormous list of Benefits that come along with the role of Content Editor, should help to explain what we mean:
- Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 D.O.E (this is negotiable)
- Flexible working hours: 35 hours per week, finish no earlier than 4PM Monday - Thursday (3PM on a Friday!) Most do 8.30AM - 4PM, but you can decide!
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Xmas shutdown (1 extra day per year after 2 years up to max of 30)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Death in Service 2 x Salary
- Subsidised gym membership (gym of your choice!)
- Free fruit
- Onsite Yoga every Tuesday
- Ability to take a longer lunchtime if you wish to do some physical activity
- Bike to work scheme
- Free Parking
- Social events including a Xmas party and a Summer event (their recent one was a fully paid trip to Chester Races including Hotel/ Tickets/ Champagne/ and Dinner!) As well as non-contractual (but regular) annual skiing trip!
I think it’s safe to say this is a company that genuinely care about getting it right for their staff. I know you must now be looking for a downside, but even the role of Content Editor is genuinely interesting. A great opportunity, for the right candidate!
Responsibilities within the Content Editor Role:
- Project managing the process for online content creation, from commissioning and organising of the Content Producers through to editing through to completion.
- Creating a timeline and ensuring the content producers are geared towards their deadlines at all times.
- Editing the content before sending over to the Editors to ensure it is high quality and in line with the brief.
- Keeping the marketing team up to date to ensure they are marketing the online products before their release.
- Communicating with customers to take feedback and ensure the content being created is as up to date and good as it could possibly be.
- Educated to Degree Level would be a significant advantage.
- Experience within a similar role of Content Editing and/or Project Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Extremely organised with the ability to work to deadlines.
- A hard-working and positive attitude.
If you have the necessary skillsets, like the sound of the role and are willing to learn, this could be just the job for you. Please apply with your CV today!
** Please note, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to individual submissions. Therefore, if you have not received a response within 48 hours you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application on this occasion. **
Salary additional info: Negotiable DOE