Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
TSYS Managed Services has a range of contact centre roles specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management, Collections, Back Office, and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions. We operate from two UK locations, Milton Keynes and Coventry, and from Barneveld in the Netherlands.
We are currently recruiting for Contact Centre Team Managers to join our teams on a full time, permanent basis. As a Team Manager your primary responsibility will be to ensure best practice in day to day process and people management. You will also be responsible for the teams productivity and performance and the overall management of your team.
This role involves working 40 hours per week on a rotational shift basis between 6am 11pm, to include weekend working.
- Deliver KPI’s within agreed budgets, service levels and business targets.
- Manage day to day activities, prioritise and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLA
- Participate in regular, proactive reviews of operational processes, aimed at developing efficiencies that will support the growth of the business in terms of both revenue and client service delivery.
- Manage business processes, such as time and attendance and ACD reporting, to ensure accurate flow of information internally and externally.
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members.
- Use Company methodology, team input and own initiative to ensure attendance and retention targets are achieved and in line with industry standards for excellence.
- Manage the team with a fair and consistent approach
- Manage staff against agreed internal quality targets.
- Use agreed company methodology and processes to ensure full internal and client audit trail is maintained.
- Keep abreast of developments in the Contact Centre industry and the client industry sector with a view to assimilating new ideas and keeping abreast of best-practice methodology.
- Monitor and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction as required.
- Input to and maintain a quality management system.
- Support the Operations Manager to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement
- Act as a point of escalation for customers, managing complaints with minimal support
- Ensure clear and accurate communication is cascaded throughout the team.
- Report up-line any potential or actual operational risks in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Support Operations Manager to develop and prepare contingency plans.
- Supervise all team quality monitoring so that all agreed quality targets are met and exceeded.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 12 months management experience in a Contact Centre environment
- Previous experience in the financial services industry
- Credit card Customer Services experience or Credit card Fraud experience or Credit card Collections experience
- Up to date knowledge on current compliance and regulations
- Excellent coaching, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Industry, organization and job knowledge
- Integrity, respect, honesty and responsibility
- Strong leadership skills
Team Manager Benefits
As well as a competitive salary, and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits –
- 29 days holiday (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Limited free on-site parking
- Peoples Pension scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- MediCash Plan (On completion of 4 month service)
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.