Here at Connect Assist we pride ourselves on our can do attitude and are looking for motivated and engaging individual to join our team. We run helplines for the charity/not for profit sector, with many household names as clients.
You will be required to provide:
· high level of customer service, assisting with customer enquiries and complaints, whilst also overseeing a team of customer service advisors.
· To coach, develop and motivate the team and monitor their performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure all personal targets are being achieved in accordance with QMS.
· To ensure adherence to departmental KPI's and SLA's are adhered to at all times.
· To undertake 121's, meetings, appraisals and to adhere to HR procedures in accordance with company policy.
· To ensure adequate resource is available to meet customer and contract needs.
In return we will provide you with a permanent contract, a generous annual leave allowance and the chance to achieve a performance based bonus 3 times a year after you have successfully passed probation.