Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
TSYS MS EMEA are currently recruiting for a Contact Centre Operations Manager to join our site in Binley, Coventry on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting into and working closely with the head of site; the Senior Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the departmental operations for the call centre.
- Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of all aspects of a Contact Center and/or off phone environments.
- Ensures the highest quality customer service is delivered in an efficient manner.
- Empowers leaders to handle the daily operations of individual teams in a productive manner to maintain contracted client performance standards.
- Maintains close contact with clients through daily interaction with the client relations/project management areas.
- Handles all client requests in a timely manner.
- Evaluates processes, client data and trends to identify process improvements. Oversees projects, conversions and process improvements to implementation.
- Monitors Quality Assurance and Productivity.
- Adhere to an annual budget that utilizes available resources while maintaining client performance standards and company profit guidelines.
- Monitors revenue and expenses to ensure achievement of Divisional financial goals.
- Analyzes trends and reporting to senior leadership team, any system, human, and other issues that cause a less than stellar customer experience.
- Provides recommendations to reduce and/or eliminate issues that impact overall service quality.
- Participates in product development and implementation support. Identifies potential system issues and recommends system enhancements.
The ideal candidate will have –
- Previous Operations Management experience within customer service environment essential
- Previous experience of working within a contact centre or outsourcing operation
- Experience of working closely with key stakeholders
- Previous experience of leading and motivating teams to achieve results
- Experience within the Debit card/financial service.
As well as a competitive salary, and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits –
- 25 days holiday (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- MediCash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
- Private Healthcare
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now!!
Please note all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.