Are you an experienced Contact Centre Manager, who is passionate about delivering high levels of internal and external customer service, this role could be the perfect fit for you!
We currently have a vacancy for a Contact Centre Manager at our Operation Centre in Peterlee - with a salary of £30,000 - £35,000.
This is an exciting new role, which has been introduced due to the ongoing growth of our call centre, which now requires a dedicated manager to develop the people, processes and performance in the team to ensure the needs of our business are met. Leading a large team, you'll be working in a fast-paced environment, reviewing and monitoring performance levels and proactively rectifying potential service issues.
Our contact centre is at the centre of all communications, liaising with insurers, policy holders, sellers, body shops and recovery agents, and processes very high volumes of data. Strong leadership skills are a must, as you'll be responsible for ensuring that the required standards of operation are delivered throughout the team to provide world class service levels for all these groups of customers.
It's a busy, fast-paced and vibrant atmosphere - so you'll need to be a dynamic and energetic leader, who doesn't mind rolling up their sleeves and being 'hands on' when required!
Main Duties & Responsibilities;
- Ensure that the required standards of operation are delivered throughout the contact centre.
- Proactively manage and maintain effective relationships with colleagues to ensure the contact centre delivers high levels of service meeting customer demand.
- Ensure processes are delivered to comply with both regulatory requirements and our internal quality standards.
- Develop a high-performance culture that actively supports the company's mission, vision & values and act as a role model for colleagues.
- Develop and monitor quality standards and objectives ensuring that issues are identified and rectified proactively
- Take a proactive approach to ensuring the customer journey exceeds our customers' expectations.
- Continually measure performance through appropriate KPIs and other indicators and take action to ensure service levels are maintained at all times.
- Ensure the team are kept up to date with current processes and all company communication is cascaded as appropriate.
- Continually measure all areas of cost throughout contact centre and provide regular updates and reports identifying challenges and potential solutions as necessary.
- Adopt a continuous approach to improvement and innovation, seeking to identify areas where process improvements for efficiency and accuracy can be implemented.
- Ensure colleagues are trained to a high standard providing a consistent service to customers.
Call Centre | Contact Centre | Customer Service | Manager | Management | Telecommunications | Operations | Leadership | Telephony | Compliance | Customer Support | Staff Development | KPIs | IT Literate | Change Management | Automotive
- Proven experience in a Customer Support Centre / Contact Centre environment in a management role.
- Dynamic, energetic and motivational leadership style with proven experience in developing and supporting Team Leaders.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and managing large teams (25+).
- Evidence of supporting continuous business improvement and delivering high performance standards.
- Experience of developing and monitoring KPIs.
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to be hands on and lead by example.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT skills, must be competent using Microsoft Office.
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to promote this within a team.
- Well-presented and professional manner.
- Experience creating and delivering Company presentations.
- Examples of self-driven continuous learning.
- Automotive or insurance sector experience.
- Change Management skills.
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast-paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 400,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology in the UK alone.
We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on the combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry-leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
30,000.00 - 35,000.00 per year
see job spec
see job spec