Consumer Investment Banking Associate - (200001C6)
Consumer goods is a sector of high priority for Jefferies given the recent success and momentum of the team in the US, having advised on a number of recent landmark transactions. Europe represents a significant opportunity and as such we have hired two senior bankers with strong track records to develop this.
In Europe Jefferies has a a sizeable and fast-growing Investment Banking business and one of leading research teams, including a high ranking consumer platform to work in partnership with the newly formed team.
They are looking to add driven and entrepreneurial individuals to the team with prior investment banking experience, ideally in Consumer.
The key responsibilities are:
- Examining the strategic and financial merits of proposed transactions for marketing purposes
- Running and developing financial and operating models as well as performing financial analysis of companies and assets
- Working within a team assisting seniors in preparing information memoranda and data rooms
- Shares ideas and actively supports firm-wide efforts to improve the firm
- Supporting a team culture by working well with others
- Coaching, developing and motivating junior colleagues
- Takes ownership
The following skills and experience are required for this role:
- Outstanding academic credentials - minimum of bachelors degree with a 2.1 or equivalent grade, ideally in a numerical subject
- Prior relevant experience within Investment Banking, ideally M&A experience. Ideal candidate will be at Associate level already
- Consumer experience or passion for Consumer is preferred.
- Strong numerical and financial modelling skills
- Solid understanding of business and corporate finance principles
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Primary Location: GB-GB-London
London EC2N 4JL
Job: Investment Banking
Organization: Investment Banking
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Non-Management
Job Posting: Oct 9, 2020, 11:25:16 AM