Experienced Construction Site Manager with excellent team leadership, management, organisational, and communication skills is required for a well-established Sub Contractor.
Candidates will need day-to-day ‘hands on’ management experience for a Groundworks and Civil Engineering Sub-Contractor, preferably working in Tunnelling, Underpinning, Highways & Sheet Piling.
LOCATION: Aylesford, Kent
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates MUST have previous Construction Site Management experience for a Groundworks and Civil Engineering Sub-Contractor, hold valid CSCS and SMSTS certifications and be First Aid at Work Trained. You must also hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Experienced Construction Site Manager with excellent team leadership, management, organisational, and communication skills.
Working as the Experienced Construction Site Manager you will be responsible for the day to day supervision of on-site staff and sub-contractors.
As the Experienced Construction Site Manager,you will work with main contractors, building good relationships and working to programmes whilst adhering to Health & Safety policies and carrying out Risk Assessments.
Previous site management experience is essential and working in Tunnelling/ Underpinning/ Highways & Sheet piling would be highly desirable.
As a successful candidate you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Experienced Construction Site Manager:
- Day to day supervision of on-site staff and sub-contractors
- Ordering of plant and site materials
- Working with main contractors to build a good relationship
- Working to programmes
- Good attitude towards Health & Safety whilst maintaining records
- Co-ordinate meetings with clients
- Ensuring quality of materials, safety of plant for use
- Work under the Company’s Health & Safety policy and ensure all documentation is signed off as required
- Work to Method Statements & Risk Assessment
- Keeping daily diary and record keeping
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of Site Management, preferably working in Tunnelling/ Underpinning / Highways & Sheet piling
- Valid CSCS card – essential
- Valid SMSTS – essential
- First aid at work – essential
- CAT4 – preferable
- StreetWorks – preferable but not essential
- Ability to read drawings
- Computer literate
- Full driving licence
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Aylesford, Kent. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk