- National Roles
- Number of positions for this role
- National Roles
If a career in housebuilding excites you, an exceptional opportunity could be waiting for you here…
- A career with one of the UK’s leading and award winning housebuilders
- A BSc degree in Construction Management fully funded by us
- Earn money whilst combining first-class training with relevant, hands-on experience
Redrow prides itself on building quality careers, not just quality homes, and we are excited to invite applications for our Sponsored Degree Programme in Construction Management, in partnership with renowned Liverpool John Moore’s University.
Why study with us?
- Earn as you Learn while being sponsored by Redrow
- Site experience and opportunities to be involved in live projects
- Mentor support from a divisional director and site management teams
- Additional Training in areas like Customer Service Excellence, Personal Development, IT Systems, Health and Safety, and many other housebuilding related subjects
Why not check out what current student Beth says here…
What makes this degree different to going to University?
You will get exposure to all business areas like Sales, Engineering, Land and Planning, and Commercial. This will enable you to work with a number of highly skilled professionals across all areas of the housebuilding process and give you a comprehensive understanding into how our award winning homes are built.
What will I do?
Each year there are six block weeks of classroom learning at Coleg Cambria, covering housebuilding skills, assessing quality, project management, health and safety, business skills and negotiation, relevant aspects of law, maths and economics. Alongside this you will be working on the job learning from Redrow business experts.
Assessment methods will include presentations, examinations, coursework and a final year dissertation project.
What benefits will I receive?
- Free travel and accommodation | Dependent on your location.
- All the equipment you will need on site (PPE) | This usually includes hard hat, safety boots, goggles and high-vis vests, to keep you safe on site.
- Access to Liverpool John Moore’s University Library and campus facilities | Students receive access to a huge range of online resources and library books to support academic study. You can also access the campus gym and other facilities.
- Your Health and Wellbeing | Access to our Employee Assistance Programme and all other Redrow benefits.
- What we are looking for
Our people are at the heart of what we do, and 93% of our employees are proud to work for us. As we continue to grow and push the boundaries of innovation, we’re looking for people who:
- Have at least 3 A Levels (achieving a minimum of 100 UCAS points) or an equivalent Level 3 Qualification in a construction related subject (e.g. BTEC Construction).
- Have the potential and ambition to study at degree level, including academic reading, writing and maths skills.
- Are organised and dedicated to balancing working on the job and studying for a degree.
- Demonstrating a genuine passion for the industry and have a “can do” attitude.
You will need to travel between Redrow sites and one of our regional offices, as well as Wrexham, North Wales for studies at leading construction college, Coleg Cambria for block study. Therefore, you should have a full UK driving license with access to a vehicle.
We welcome applications from the following regions: South East, South Wales, North West, Lancashire, Yorkshire, Midlands, Southern Counties, South West and North Wales.
- Application tips
How to apply
Please submit a full covering letter and your CV telling us why you are right for this opportunity. What makes you different from the rest? Demonstrate your strengths, the skills you can bring and let us know why joining Redrow is the best route for you.
We are seeking applicants across England and Wales. Due to the number of opportunities available, the more flexible you are and open to temporary relocation, the better.
Keeping up to date
After you've applied, we'll be sending you important emails throughout the application process – so check your emails regularly, including your junk mail folder.
Redrow is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Closing Date
- 31/08/2020< Back to search results Email to a friend > Apply now >
Source : Redrow