As the concierge you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite property manager, as recognised by others by:
- Provide a high standard level of customer service to our residents and all visitors to the development.
- Act as main point of contact at the front desk.
- Assist with on-site deliveries, customer queries and service requests.
This role reports to the head concierge or development manager and working within a team of up to 10 colleagues.
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' home.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients. They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.
- Act as main point of contact on site to all customers providing information about the Development and the surrounding areas, key contacts and location advice.
- Manage on site booking requirements for key access areas, in and around the development.
- To handle parcels and packages that have been delivered on a daily basis. Due to the size of each development this can range from 50 to 500 parcels and packages a day.
- Manage and administer customer deliveries and returns, via development systems and protocol.
- Handle and administer residents keys, making sure these are signed in and out on a daily basis in line with development systems and protocol.
- To conduct site walk rounds on a daily basis, all faults/maintenance and repairs reported to the development manager and to the relevant contractor. These reports passed over within the hand over log.
- Investigate faults and issues that arise within the development, this can be from leaks to fire alarms or bike theft. These reports have to be documented within the hand over log.
- Investigate first level complaints within the development.
- Provide regular communication to customers with initial queries to resolution.
- Monitor the CCTV cameras / security access to review and track security concerns.
Skills and Experience
Demonstrable experience of front of house concierge and delivering an exceptional customer service.
Confident, articulate communicator - both orally and in writing; able to build relationships with all types of customer and client with a resolution focused mentality, creative in your approach.
Able to work with autonomy and as part of a wider team
Efficient in maintaining administration and record keeping electronically
Demonstrable ability dealing with problems and challenges effectively.
Good knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
Ability to work under pressure deadlines, able to prioritise and manage time effectively.
Excellent IT skills, social-media awareness and up to date with new technology.
Friendly - We look out for people's best interests, and show them we care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly manner.
Inventive - We're creative and resourceful. We strive to improve what we do and how we do it, so we can provide the best ideas and solutions to look after people, their homes and communities.
Respectful - We listen, consult and take on-board people's opinions and needs. We understand the importance of the home and community in people's lives, and act with respect at all times.
Skilled - We've the qualifications, experience and take great pride in our work to consistently deliver the highest standards and value for money. We're informed, and we're always building on that knowledge to constantly improve our quality of service.
Trustworthy - We're always professional, reliable, open and honest. People can depend on us to keep our promises and follow through on our commitments.
Our customers deserve the best and the same applies to our people. We'll support you with all of the technology, training and support that you need to do your job well. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefit packages. In addition to the core benefits, we also offer a range of exclusive discounts on extra benefits to help you and your family make the most of your money, safeguard your future and look after your health.
We're committed to promoting diversity at FirstPort and recruit on merit. We will consider applications from job share applicants.
Ready to Apply?
Click here to apply for this role. We will ask you to upload your CV and answer a few questions. You may also be asked to complete verbal and numerical reasoning tests online.
If you meet the crite