Computer Vision Scientist (SLAM)
£55,000-£75,000 + Excellent Package Including Share Options
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a market-changing startup that is seen as one of the leading companies in Europe to be shaping their industry for the future. Looking heavily at Augmented /Virtual Reality applications, this client is providing a never seen before solution that their clients are raving about. This is an opportunity to join a future powerhouse at the early stages that provides excellent careers progression, share options and flexible working. You will be working alongside industry experts that are not only highly technical and able, but also share the same vision and aspirations.
This role focusing on the research and development of state-of-the-art ideas and algorithms. You will work as part of a growing team as well as using your own initiative to integrate research into releasable products.
- Computer Science (or related) degree to master's level and preferable a PhD
- Experience in SLAM
- Ideally experience or interest in the following (Structure From Motion /Point Cloud Extraction, and/or 3D mesh design)
- C++ or C#
- Strong Mathematical Ability
- Experience designing software for SLAM-based tracking systems
- Real-time Computer Graphics
- GPU Programming (OpenGL, OpenCV, OpenCL)
- Applications with Augmented Reality
Benefits of the company
- You will be working at an emerging technological firm with a great future ahead
- Flexible working options such as some remote working (1/2 days dependent on situation)
- Flexible hours
- Casual Dress
- Central London easily accessible location
If you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity and becoming part of this business as it continues to grow, please submit your CV below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.
£55,000.00 - £75,000.00 per year