Computational Scientist/Analyst Programmer (Applied Mathematician, Programming for Numerical Analysis)
- Private Medical insurance
- Subsidised Car Parking
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Training and Development
- Travel opportunities
Our client is willing to consider both applicants with experience and recent graduates.
Must live within easy commuting distance of Swansea or be willing to relocate.
- Degree in Engineering, Computational Science or Applied Mathematics.
- Must have excellent Applied Maths experience.
- Knowledge of programming for numerical analysis (via FEM, FDM and FVM) is a bonus.
- Cross platform development (Windows/Linux).
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Nice to Have:
Some knowledge of any of the following would be advantageous.
- Engineering, software, simulation, 3D graphics
- C or C++
- Parallel Processing
- Visual Studio
- Version Control (e.g. GIT)
About the role:
The successful Computational Scientist/Analyst Programmer (Applied Mathematician, Programming for Numerical Analysis)
Your role will involve:
Software development life cycle
- Full software life cycle development.
- Design and implementation of analysis code structures.
- Planning, development, execution and reporting of test cases.
Continuous learning and improvement
- Ensuring the development process is to the highest standard and continually improving our client's products.
- Exceeding customer expectations and striving to ensure projects are completed timely.
- Ensuring quality is of a high standard and proactively developing solutions to any problems identified.
About the Company:
A high technology company and industry leader in the provision of geomechanical consultancy services.
For more information on Computational Scientist/Analyst Programmer role (Applied Mathematician, Programming for Numerical Analysis), please apply now for an interview.
£25-37,000 + Bens