FINTEC recruit is seeking a Production Engineer for our manufacturing electronics client in Buckingham. This is a permanent role with salary up to circa £30,000, negotiable plus benefits. This role would suit a graduate with 2 or 3 years experience. You will be joining an established product design team. Experience of managing product design documentation and data in a manufacturing environment. A good understanding of electronic components and their use. Competence in the use of IT tools, especially Microsoft Excel.
- To manage maintenance of engineering drawings and design data
- Administer an extensive database of electronic components and printed-circuit assemblies
- Input of new components and their specifications into the database (Cadence CIS/CIP)
- Liaising with the design team to reduce the number of different components used in design
- Liaising with external electronics suppliers t
Skills and Experience required for the Production Engineer role:
- Qualification in physics, electronics or engineering.
- Experience in generating and/or managing product design documentation and data.
- Some knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes.
- A good understanding of electronic components and their use.
- Competent in using IT tools, especially Microsoft Excel.
Full details are available on application . To apply please submit your current CV
£28,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year