- Support the delivery of the annual compliance operating plan for the site, taking into account local priorities and wider business strategic issues.
- Support the site delivery of appropriate compliance and regulatory KPIs.
- To liaise with and maintain positive relationships with external competent authorities to ensure the company remain compliant with current and future legislative requirements for the following:* ISO9001
And to provide the necessary support and guidance that support the requirements of the following:
- BS OHSAS 18001
- To collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver simplified compliance processes and a robust management of business risk.
- Provide training and support to ensure the company and regulatory requirements are clearly articulated and delivered in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure business compliance standards and capabilities are understood, coaching and mentoring managers and staff to deliver compliance commitments.
- Manage the creation of Health and Safety risk assessments and provide training and support as necessary.
- Ownership of key customer compliance requirements to ensure appropriate focus and resolution
- Experience of working in a compliance role
- Experienced trainer
- Experience of ISOs 9001 and 22301, with a desired knowledge of ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and BS OHSAS 18001
- Experience of report generation and analysis of issues
- Experience in a Health and Safety advisory role
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience in a similar compliance role
- Desired - NEBOSH or appropriate experience in a Health and Safety role
- Ability to work with other teams to achieve a common goal, persuasive and open to ideas
The client offers you an innovative working environment, a fun office space where you can really make a difference and knowledgeable colleagues with a strong "can-do" attitude and natural inquisitive nature. You will be working in a forward-looking, progressive and global business.
My client is looking for a compliance Officer who will support the Quality and Compliance Manager in the provisioning and delivery of the company compliance requirements. You will provide leadership and create the conditions necessary to ensure regulatory and business requirements are effectively and efficiently developed throughout the business.