A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join one of the UK’s largest Chartered Financial Planners. With over 20 years’ experience in the Finance industry, our client provides independent financial advice to business owners, companies and individuals to help plan for their financial futures.
The successful Compliance Administrator will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Non- contributory pension
- Death in service
- Private medical insurance
- Free parking.
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Brilliant opportunity for development and progression
- Even the occasional bacon and egg sandwich (or omelette if you’re a vegetarian) on a Friday morning!
The successful Compliance Administrator will have a varied and challenging role, working on their own initiative, willing to assist with administrative duties and communicate well with others whilst working within the compliance team.
As a Compliance Administrator, your duties will be:
- Assisting senior management.
- Acting as the first point of contact for daily business support issues relating to booking contracts.
- Take ownership of administration problems and be pro-active in resolving them.
- Liaising with a variety of internal and external parties.
- Monthly reporting.
- Undertaking invoicing and administration of invoices.
- Respond to incoming client issues and request, at all client levels daily.
An ideal Compliance Administrator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- General Administration knowledge.
- A good understanding of the types of investment, pension, life and mortgage products would be advantageous.
- Proficient with Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have a background with some compliance / T&C knowledge would be preferable.
- Great Communicator.
- Work well both as a team and individually.
- A ‘keen’ and ‘willing to learn’ approach to work.