An Award winning very busy, rapidly expanding, Fashion clothing company are looking for a Compliance administrator, it is an ideal time to join the company as they are going through expansion.
MUST HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR & POSITIVE “CAN DO” ATTITUDE !!!!
- Have some knowledge in factory auditing and documentation for major retailers.
- Must understand SEDEX methodology and requirements.
- Should be able to read and understand factory audits – SMETA/BSCI/WRAP etc.
- Should understand Disney FAMA/Universal application process, follow up and maintenance.
- Previous factory manufacturing exposure in our industry is a must.
- Good understanding of Health and Safety requirements and regulations.
- General Site Maintenance awareness.
COSHH Assessments (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- MSDS Understanding (Material Safety Data Sheets)
- Understanding of Environmental Policies.
- Can complete Risk Assessments and implement SOPs.
- Highly organised
- Previous experience in the clothing industry/ similar background