Do you have a passion for customer service, investigating and solving queries?
Are you looking for a varied, interesting and challenging new role?
Would you like to receive exceptional training and development?
If the answer to these three questions is "Yes!", then look no further!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing, award-winning Financial Services Company based in Reigate, Surrey.
With opportunities for career progression, we are a company that wants to help you, guide you and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
Our Investors in People Gold accolade demonstrates our commitment to putting our employees first and investing in their future.
In addition, Intrum has been awarded a 3 star 'Exceptional' accreditation from Investors in Customers for five consecutive years. This demonstrates our passion for seeking to understand the customer's situation and create bespoke solutions for each of them. We believe in ethical practices, fair treatment of customers and creating a positive customer experience.
As a Compliance Officer, you will work as part of the team with the purpose of delivering fair customer outcomes through dealing accurately with credit file queries, fraud claims, enforceability queries and written and verbal complaints in a fair and impartial manner. All claims, queries, disputes and complaints will be investigated in a timely manner and in accordance with all Regulatory guidance and legislation in order to ensure a positive customer experience. You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all written and verbal complaints not resolved within three working days are investigated and responded to within set timeframes in a clear and user friendly fashion, providing the appropriate referral rights.
- Investigating and resolving complex queries/disputes and complaints raised by customers including enforceability of copy agreements, technical reasons for non-payment and unresolved queries with the original creditor, ensuring the customer is kept informed of the steps and progress made in resolving the query/dispute or complaint.
- Investigating and resolving fraud claims from Clients, customers and third parties in respect of information held on Intrum's host system.
- Investigating and resolving queries/disputes relating to credit reference data, ensuring the accuracy of customer data is maintained to the highest possible standards and liaising with the Credit Reference Agencies as appropriate.
- Ensuring that all investigations are carried out precisely (FCA DISP) and in line with Intrum's culture of customer centricity and values.
- Adhering to Intrum's governing bodies at all times which includes the Financial Conduct Authorities Dispute Resolution Rules (DISP), Treating Customers Fairly, the FCAs Consumer Credit Sourcebook (CONC), The Standards of Lending Practice and the Credit Services Association Code of Practice.
- Ensuring that all records/logs are regularly maintained and accurately updated, reporting any incidences of recording error to line management.
Pension | Onsite gym | Ongoing training and development
Complaints | Compliance | Customer Service | Disputes | FCA | Support | Administration
- Previous experience working within a customer services department.
- Experience of investigating and analysis within an administrative environment.
Intrum is a leading global Credit Management Services company, with a presence in over 24 countries, offering services designed to measurably improve our customers and client's financial circumstances.
Our UK offices are situated in the historic town of Reigate, Surrey. As a company, we buy non-performing unsecured consumer debt portfolios from leading UK banks and credit card companies, as well as other credit lenders. Once the debt has been sold to us, we work towards collecting it by engaging with customers or their representatives in an ethical manner ensuring above all else fair outcomes to the customers we are in contact with.
£22,000.00 - £22,000.00 per year
See Job Spec
See Job Spec