Huntswood is looking for complaint handlers with financial services experience to join an exciting project in Barnwood near Gloucester. Start dates are planned from 1st April 2019.
As a complaint handler you will be working within a fast paced environment dealing with customer complaints for a large banking group. This is an eight month initial contract to the end of the year and is paying £175 a day.
Required skills and experience include:
- Complaint handling or customer service experience
- Financial services experience is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through a number of in house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- Strong numeracy and written communication skills
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known financial services organisation
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
About us: We support clients across a range of regulated industries: financial services, payments, utilities, travel, pharmaceuticals and gaming. Firms of all sizes choose us because of our successful track record of balancing regulatory expertise with end-to-end operational support, backed by technology and innovation.
What are we like to work with: Dependable, driven and collaborative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested? Apply now.
£175.00 - £175.00 /per day