In the Ubisoft EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK, we are committed to providing our consumers with an awesome experience to enrich players' lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences. With teams in Consumer Support and Community Management, Ubisoft EMEA CRC is dedicated to defining the standards of player experiences across the EMEA region (Europe, Middle-East, Asia & Australia). Working in close collaboration with the wider business it is key to fulfilling our mission: to enrich players lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences. Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our team members. We are always on the lookout for creative, entrepreneurial spirits who share our passion for what they do. If you are ready for a challenge, full of new ideas and ready to play a role in our ongoing success, then we want to hear from you!
The Community Representative is responsible for monitoring & organizing Ubisoft forums and managing conversations on other community channels, in particular, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, YouTube, in close collaboration with Community managers and local subsidiaries.
The Community Representative drives traffic on the community channels to engage and ultimately influence our customers to become active Ubisoft ambassadors.
- Manage the local Ubisoft forums by building their structure, overseeing moderation, publishing regularly some content.
- Support community developers and community managers delivering their strategy at a regional level.
- Monitor and drive conversation on all Social Media, in particular, Facebook, Twitter, andYouTube. Regularly engage with players at a 1:1 level, encouraging discussion and engagement to contribute towards the growth of the community.
- Gather, analyze and present relevant feedback from the community.
- Demo products at various tradeshows.
- Handle localizations and proofreading with high-quality standards.
- Support the wider CRC team as and when required.
Skills and Experience
You have a degree in any Communication-related field. A first experience in managing online communities is an asset.
- Fluency in German as well as in English, including outstanding written and oral communication skills in both languages.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present complex information in a simple format.
- Knowledge of major social media platforms.
- Passion for gaming and engaging with communities.
- Highly organized, proactive, and positive attitude.
- Flexibility to deal with changes and pressure on late shifts and weekends.
- Basic technical skills, such as HTML, Photoshop, and knowledge of back-office tools for Web or Social Media is a plus.
For internal candidates only:Please note,asthis is a permanent contract role, all applicants must currently be employed on a permanent contract on the date of their application.