Community Care Assistant - Swaffham
Earn £9.51 to £10.01 per hour PLUS paid travel time and mileage paid at 25p per mile
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
Competitive rates of pay plus mileage and paid travel time
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles (please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends)
- Guaranteed hours offered upon completion of 3 month probation period
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free uniform, PPE
- Pension scheme
- Care experience is not essential - we provide fully paid Induction Training and shadowing to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
Our teams work across Swaffham and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Basic meal preparation
- Personal hygiene; showering, bathing, washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Provide toilet assistance
- Light domestic duties
- Attend social calls, book and accompany to appointments
- Shopping either with or on behalf of service users
Full PPE provisions provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
This is the perfect time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and dedication, we would welcome your application.