Community Care Assistant
Coventry - Casual
Are you looking for a new, exciting and rewarding opportunity to change people`s lives? Do the words - integrity, supportive and team player represent you? If the answer is yes, then Accord might be the right place for you.
We are currently looking for a Casual Community Care Assistant in Coventry to work night shifts out in the community from 10pm - 7am, including bank holidays and weekends, working in 2 person team.
We`ll provide training, support and opportunities for you to become an excellent Community Care Assistant. You don`t necessarily need qualifications to succeed, however due to the nature of our service a full UK driving licence is essential. Our main priority is to find the right person to match our values and beliefs. We believe that you could be the one we are looking for!
At Accord we firmly stand behind our values:
- Approachable - here when you need us, to listen, to talk
- Customer-centred - focused on your welfare and wellbeing, putting you first
- Cooperative - working together and collaboratively to meet your needs
- Open and honest - learning from everything we do and committed to continuous improvement
- Respectful - treating you the right way, with dignity and respect
- Diverse - celebrating uniqueness and connecting communities
As a Care Assistant your duties will vary and no day will be the same. Some examples of duties are:
- Provide support to ourcustomers who have a variety of care needs
- Carrying out all aspects of personal care, including dressing, washing and toileting
- Complete and update various records
We are proud of how we treat our staff and we can offer you:
- A great place to work with friendly and supportive teams
- The opportunity for you to learn, develop and progress with us
- free DBS check and uniform
Does this sound like your dream job, and then we want to get to know you!
You can apply immediately or email your CV and covering letter to Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to receiving your application.
We are Accord one of the largest housing and social care organisations in the Midlands. We offer a lot of opportunities within Accord. Examples of opportunities within care are: work with elderly, people with dementia or people with learning disabilities. Accord provides at the moment 13,000 affordable homes and health and social care to 80,000 people. This while employing nearly 4,000 employees.