COMMUNITY CARE ASSISTANT
We need you now, they need you always - Become a Care Assistant with Accord today!
Location : Coventry
Hours : 35
Are you looking for something new and exciting within the care industry?We are looking for experienced and non experienced Care Assistantsin our community service covering the East of Coventry
Our service operates on a six week basis; helping those who have been discharged from hospital to get back on their feet or find suitable long term solutions for their needs. Working in our re-enablement service means you`ll feel a real sense of accomplishment helping someone process and succeed on their six week journey with us. This could be with verbal prompts or using equipment, in some cases just being there observing while someone builds their confidence back up.
Full UK Driving License Essential and Access to a vehicle
Pay rate of £9.08per hour fordayshifts.
WHY WORK FOR US
- Online specialist training
- Start dates within 7 days! *subject to satisfactory checks
- Free DBS check and uniform
- One of the most dynamic, innovative and ambitious housing and social care organisations in the Midlands
- Specialist care induction
- A great place to work with friendly and supportive teams
- The opportunity for you to learn, develop and progress with us
- A generous package of terms and conditions, including enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays and night shifts and sick pay
HOW DO I APPLY?
Applying with us is simple! Click the apply now button or send your CV to email@example.com- We will be in touch with you within 48 hours to arrange a video interview!
If you need any additional information please get in touch with the Recruitment team directly on 0300 111 7006
We are a values-led social business motivated by adding social and economic value to the communities where we work. We specialise in involving customers and communities in shaping the homes and services that we provide. Our colleagues are award-winning, highly professional and strive to deliver excellence on the front-line and through the corporate support teams.
Our mission is to be strong and diverse and to make the most of our strengths to deliver positive outcomes, improving life chances for our customers and the wider communities which we serve.