Community Care Assistant. - Ashill, Watton
Rates from £9.00 to £9.50 per hour plus paid travel time and mileage at 25p per mile
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to quality care to join our team.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles (although please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends).
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Care experience is not essential as a full week’s induction training is provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Training and development opportunities (including fully funded NVQs)
Our teams work around Ashill and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with using the facilities
- Shopping either with or for service users