Stobart Group have an exciting opportunity for a Communications Manager to join their growing team based at Stratford Place, London.
Job Title: Communications Manager
Location: Stratford Place, London
Salary: Circa £36,000 per annum dependent upon experience + benefits
We own and operate Aviation, Energy and Rail & Civil Engineering businesses. Stobart Group also holds a portfolio of infrastructure assets and investments, and aims to add value to this portfolio, selling when appropriate.
Stobart is a well-respected and highly visible UK brand, having been recognised as a UK Superbrand since 2005. Everyone in the business contributes to the brand and they pride themselves on attention to detail with a very high level of customer service in everything they do.
Communications Manager - The Role:
You will be based in the centre of London and report directly to the Group Head of Communications, with responsibility also to the Group People Director & the Director of Partnership Development.
This position requires some travel including a weekly presence at their Viking House, Widnes, Cheshire office as well as regular contact with teams based at Carlisle Lake District Airport and London Southend Airport. You will be required to work in collaboration with the design team to ensure consistency in quality with all brand communication artwork.
Communications Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Provide PR advice to all divisions, especially Stobart Rail and Stobart Energy
- Advise and assist the Aviation divisions with communications needs and work as part of the wider aviation comms team
- Play a part in website development and driving website traffic for every division
- Be the main point of contact for all internal organisational communications including the Stobart intranet and weekly staff newsletters as well as providing support with staff surveys and staff/stakeholder engagement
- Work in partnership on special strategic projects with the Director of Partnership Development
- Manage/support each of the Stobart divisions' social media platforms & communication reports
Communications Manager - You:
- Executive level with over 3 years' experience
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team, preferably with in-house internal communication systems or journalism experience.
- Have an understanding and awareness of the latest tools including Cinemagraph and Boomerang, and social media trends
- Be able to drive social media following and engagement
The closing date for applications is Friday 20th December 2019. Stobart Group reserve the right to withdraw this advert at any time.
To submit your CV for this exciting Communications Manager opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.
Stobart Group is committed to equal opportunities for all. We provide a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process, we accept all job applications in a variety of formats.