Seeking a seasoned communications professional with principal responsibility for developing and executing communications strategies for the bank’s leading Consumer & Small Business division. The successful candidate will bring deep banking experience, a proven track-record of delivering results and a practice of innovation to effectively engage and strategize with senior leaders in the Consumer business and across the organization. Candidate must be high-energy with a strong work ethic and have excellent relationship management and communications skills.
- Develop and execute communication plans, write and manage messaging and outreach for the Consumer & Small Business division, including direct support for Group executives.
- Proactive and creative with ability to develop innovative solutions as well as proactive mindset and desire to consistently raise the bar
- Manage executive and team member communications for various channels, including articles, podcasts, executive messaging and blog posts.
- Partner with colleagues and agencies to maximize opportunities, manage issues, develop and execute communications plans
- BA/BS in communications or related field
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience delivering executive level communications as part of a corporate communications function
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing communication plans
- Previous experience in or supporting Financial Services
- Experience managing agency partnerships
- Strong project management and end-to-end execution capabilities needed to be successful in this role
- Strong executive presence
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40