Primary Location- UK-Greater Manchester-Bury
Job Type- Experienced
Job Posting- Apr 7, 2016, 12:22:33 PM
Unposting Date- Ongoing
To edit, create and manage a range of marketing content and supervise communications for the purposes of driving sales engagement, retention and positive customer behaviour.
To oversee marketing content and communications initiatives, both internally and externally, across multiple platforms.
To ensure all documents meet established content and communications standards and assess any technical challenges in displaying the content.
To bring expertise in every area related to content and communications and create engaging copy suitable for all channels.
To lead, direct and manage the work of others.
- Accountable for content / communication marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Collaborates across functions to deliver an effective content / communications marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives
- Editorial requirements: content categorisation and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial and communications calendar and organisation workflows must be developed and managed.
- Management of email / survey / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices email marketing
- Measurement and optimisation of the programme will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
You will be responsible for day-to-day editorial of:
· Internal Communications
· External Communications
· Case Studies
· Guides and Whitepapers
· Press releases
· New content or communication projects
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification.
- 3-5 years marketing experience + Commercial B2B Content Marketing Experience.
- Proven experience in writing engaging copy, editing other’s work, proofreading and ability to think like a journalist
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and capable of communicating at all levels within the organisation
- Excellent command of the English language and proven attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Flexible, responsive and works well on own initiative
- Understanding what content our audience is looking for and then to optimise the path to conversion
- Working knowledge of Content Marketing
- Experience with using the following software would be beneficial: Bulk Mailer or Marketing Automation Tool, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, Content Management Systems (CMS) and CRM systems.
- Expertise in Social Media would be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Be able to work as part of a team and/or on their own
- Demonstrate the ability to be employed within the UK / EU
- Possess UK Bank account in own name
- Interest in keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in marketing
- Ambitious to learn and try new things
- Ability to thrive in a high performance environment
- Able to work on own initiative
- Strong diplomacy skills
- Ability to work with data
- Basic design skills