When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Exemplar Health Care are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Commissioning Home Director to support our future growth plans to lead the commission and launch of our purpose built complex needs service in Newcastle providing care and support to people with mental ill health and complex needs
Salary: Up to £70,000.00 pa with the ability to earn 25% of your annual salary on achievement of KPI’s
You’re the manager of our new home, you have autonomy to implement your design, recruit your own team and pave the way to creating an outstanding service.
From the laying of the first foundation you will lead the commissioning of the home, from deciding on the colour schemes and layout, setting up and working to new budgets to maximising occupancy and building solid relationships with local authorities.
This is not your usual 9-5 role, it does require some flexibility but it’s a varied fast paced career which will be extremely rewarding.
Residents will be at the forefront of everything that you do, ensuring that you are making every day better, supporting their development and growth and enabling them to reach their full potential
As you can see, this is an all-encompassing role which means that you’ll need to have previous Registered management experience, preferably in the independent sector, working with younger adults. A first level nursing qualification with a current PIN is desirable but not essential. We expect that you’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice with a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations.
You will also be able to:
- Demonstrate previous experience of successfully commissioning a new service or involvement significant change management.
- Demonstrate the ability to forge positive relationships with commissioners particularly in areas where you may not have previously worked
- Previous experience of rapid growth
- Ability to lead, mentor and inspire a team.
- Previous experience of working to deadlines and the meeting and exceeding of KPi’s
- Have experience of managing relationships with central functions and operations
(Up to) with the ability to earn 25% bonus