- Drafting renewal leases, licences and various deeds
- Lodging land registry applications
- Dealing with requisitions
- Acquisitions and disposal work
- Assist the senior members of the team with their complex transactions
- Administrative duties as and when required
The successful candidate will have at least 6 months commercial property experience.
In order to apply for this role, the candidate must be immediately available.
A competitive salary at a leading housing organisation in Birmingham city centre.
This is an opportunity for an experienced commercial property paralegal, who is immediately available, to join an in-house legal team.