Our client are looking for Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive to join our growing team. You will have experience acting for landlords or tenants, and dealing with new leases as well as freehold/leasehold acquisition and disposals. Experience of dealing with the same in the context of corporate transactions will also be a benefit.
What is required:
- Excellent knowledge of commercial property processes and procedures
- Excellent troubleshooting / problem solving skills
- Passionate about delivering value to clients with practical legal advice and support
- Strong organisation skills
- Motivated self-starter, taking a hands on approach
- Team player with integrity and respect for other
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.