T Brown Group are looking for experienced Commercial Plumber to join our team, covering Lambeth and Roseberry
- £14.50 - £16.00 per hour DOE
- Incentivised payment scheme
- 20 plus 8 days Holiday (incremental with years' service)
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Qualification Renewal Inclusive
- Free DBS
- Company Vehicle
These are just some of the reasons our Commercial Plumbers love working for our team!
What will you be doing?
As part of a heating maintenance team the successful Commercial Plumber will be expected to provide a comprehensive repairs service to communal heating systems in dwellings. You will be able to diagnose, source parts and carry out repairs in a professional manner and to a high standard in accordance with the current regulations / legislation
What do you need?
- City &Guilds level 2&3 plumbing - Essential
- Formal Water Regulations training - Desirable
- WRAS approved water treatment operative training - Desirable
- Certificate of Asbestos Awareness Training - Essential
- Certificate of Training Achievement for Working at Height, Manual Handling, First Aid (1-Day), or other.
- Excellent knowledge of communal plumbing
- Excellent working knowledge of hot and cold water distribution services
- Good knowledge of communal heating plant
- Full driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to be on call out rota
- Keeping up to date with HSE ACoP L8 regulations
- Keeping up to date technically and applying new knowledge to your role
If you have the skills and experience to excel as one of our Commercial Plumber, click apply.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.