Goldman & Fine Group has a vacancy for an experienced Paint Sprayer/Vehicle Painter/Technician to start work on site immediately in the Wolverhampton area (3646).
Our client, a well-established commercial repair business, is seeking to recruit an experienced paint sprayer due to the continued growth and success of the company. In return, they are offering an excellent, negotiable salary and benefits within a superb, up-to-date, organised working environment.
- have a minimum of 3 years refurbishment or accident repair experience
- have all paint spraying skills
- have your own spray guns
- be able to do most aspects of spray painting to a high standard
- be able to manage your own workload
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing vehicles;
- Painting to current legislation;
- Adhering to Health & Safety rules and regulations;
- Responsibility for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area;
- Reducing wastagby using raw materials and consumable items carefully;
- Assisting the company in caring for the environment by correctly disposing of waste products;
- Working on all types of vehicles, including rigids, trailers and coaches.
ATA and/or NVQ qualification will be an advantage but not essential if you have the skills and experience.
How to apply
If you feel this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please:
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- email your CV to Michael at Goldman & Fine - Michael@goldmanfine.com
- call Michael at Goldman & Fine on 020 8066 4860, quoting ref 3646
- visit the Goldman & Fine website at www.goldmanfine.com
If this is not the position for you, please contact Goldman & Fine to discuss other vacancies that may be suitable for you. Please download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app on any hand held device to view our latest job vacancies.