Do you have experience within sales, purchasing or commercial office environment? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Commercial Manager for our team in Rochester.
Commercial Manager Responsibilities include:
- Provide proactive support to the trading team, customers, suppliers and sites in all commercial aspects.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with existing clients and proactively promote and seek expansion of our business.
- Assist in ensuring all material is sold and moved on a weekly basis from all Viridor sites
- Ensure all supply chain aspects of a sales order are followed through to completion
- Carry out regular visits relevant to Viridor and customer sites to view stocks and record quality of material with regards to future sales and to provide visit reports
- Provide a relevant decision-making reporting system for recyclates
The ideal Commercial Manager:
- At least 1 years' experience within a sales, purchasing or commercial office environment
- Strong Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Educated to Degree Level
- Full driving license
- Previous knowledge of Export Master package would be beneficial
In return for your hard work as our Commercial Manager, we can offer a Competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- Company Car
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Commercial Manager.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.