- Production of weekly and monthly reports and analysis
- Supporting the continual improvement of internal processes and systems
- Accurate reporting of the costing model
- Analysis of raw materials and stock valuations
- Supporting internal stakeholders with accurate and detailed financial information
- Weekly P&L accounts and variance analysis
- Ownership of the month end processes; accruals, prepayment and up to trial balance
The successful candidate for the Commercial Management Accountant will be:
- Actively pursuing their ACCA or CIMA qualification
- An ambitious and driven individual, eager on personal and business development
- Strong knowledge of Excel and broader financial systems
- Previous FMCG experience would be advantageous
- Experience in working with a number of stakeholders across different business units
The successful candidate for the Commercial Management Accountant will be joining a leading Huntingdon business with the opportunity to impact the strategic decision making of the business.
An exciting opportunity for a Part-qualified Accountant to join a leading FMCG based from Huntingdon in the Commercial Management Accountant position. The role will require accurate and timely weekly and monthly reporting alongside detailed cost and stock analysis to inform key business decisions.