- Assisting with the monthly management reporting, working closely with the senior finance team
- Providing detailed cost and stock analysis to inform key business decisions
- Assisting with the continued development of internal systems and processes
- Producing monthly analysis; actual vs budget, P&L and variance
- Working closely with internal stakeholders, providing detailed financial support
- Responsibility for the month end processes; accruals, prepayments and up to trial balance
- Assisting with the budget and weekly forecasting processes
- Assisting with the statutory reporting and audit processes
The successful candidate for the Commercial Management Accountant will be:
- FMCG experience would advantageous
- Actively studying their ACCA or CIMA qualification
- An ambitious and progressive individual
- Strong capability on Excel with corresponding systems knowledge
- Confident in dealing with senior stakeholders within the business
The successful candidate will be joining an established business in Huntingdon with the opportunity for strong career development alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a leading Huntingdon employer for an ambitious and driven Commercial Management Accountant to support their continued growth in the FMCG sector. The Commercial Management Accountant will be responsible for producing detailed cost and variance analysis to support business decisions alongside detailed budget and forecasting information.