Commercial Gas Engineer
We require a Commercial Gas Engineer to work on reactive and quoted works for a forward thinking fast paced company.
To carry out planned and reactive HVAC maintenance tasks safely and to the required service level. To provide first line response to all emergencies during normal working hours and out of hours when on call.
- Effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary.
- Breakdown and service of commercial gas boilers, pumps, pressurisation units, Pipework and valves etc.
- Provide regular updates to help-desk and planning team on task status.
- Ensure parts and materials are ordered in a timely manner through company processes. Fit parts or components as prescribed by company procedures.
- To keep accurate logs of work undertaken and materials used
Our main offices are in Manchester and Kent, meaning 99% of the time you will be managing your own time with the jobs provided so leave from home to the first job, 2nd, 3rd then home,
You must be happy to travel to jobs although we try to accommodate the closest Gas Engineer and schedule the jobs to be close as possible per day.
- Company smart phone, PDA and van provided
- Friendly accommodating company
- Training / guidance where required
- Long term opportunity
- Immediate start available
This is a full time, permanent opportunity and in return we are offering a basic salary of c£37,000 to £45,000 per annum.
If you're interested in this Commercial Gas Engineer opportunity, apply now to be immediately considered.