This is a permanent opportunity and a business critical role for a rapidly expanding Food Production/FMCG business.
You will be 2IC to the FD and the go-to senior finance person working within the multimillion manufacturing plant.
This role is responsible for:
- Owning the P&L for manufacturing / distribution plants
- Providing commercial and analytical support to the whole factory
- Conducting investment appraisals
- Managing & influencing costs
- Logistics and third party manufacturing month end
- Preparing yearly operations fixed and variable budget preparations
- Controlling and monitoring CAPEX expenditure
- Looking after a team of 2 Cost Analysts
- Ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will have:
CIMA, ACCA / ACA qualification or could be qualified by experience.
- Proven experience as a controller / commercial FM
- Supply chain exposure
- Strong Excel skills
- SAP experience is highly preferred
- Food Production / Manufacturing / FMCG is a must!
- Competitive salary package.
Does this sound like you? Please click apply today.