cxLoyalty are currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Data Analyst to join our team in their Webloyalty office in central London! These positions will be office based, however, due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis, we are looking for candidate who could work from home if required.
This is a great opportunity for you to build your career and develop your skills as part of a fast-growing global company.
As our Commercial Finance Data Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the global finance organisation of cxLoyalty and sits within the commercial finance team in London. The main responsibilities are to own and manage the commercial financial data and provide timely analysis to support senior management decision making. Strong communication and an ability to manage large data sets are essential. Duties also include:
Annual / Monthly Forecasts:
- Work closely with sales and account management to develop estimates for the year using latest client contracts
- Compose forecasts for partner compensation including commissions and marketing (P&L and Balance sheet)
- Create market reporting and analyse the results
- On a monthly basis, revisit forecast assumptions and make changes where necessary
- Generate reporting that compares the current forecast to prior forecasts, the budget, and prior years and perform variance analysis
- Communicate and highlight any notable variances to manager and senior management
- Update forecasting systems with actual results using data loads. Identify any unexpected discrepancies in the data and output.
- Review related accounts to determine if accruals are needed and, if so, help accounting create and support those accruals
- Generate database reports to analyse issues from data warehouse
- Speak to monthly variances against forecast to senior management
Ad Hoc Requests:
- Complete Ad-Hoc requests from the business to help them identify trends/risk
- Analyse billing, product costs and cancel data to identify any trends to be considered for forecast
If you have the following skills or experience, then this could be the ideal Commercial Finance Data Analyst role for you…
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business
- 1 to 2 years of experience with finance and/or accounting
- Advanced Excel skills a must
- Knowledge of TM1, Oracle, Essbase and Access preferable
- Familiarity working with large data sets, consolidating information, and analysing trends
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and manage time accordingly
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Here are a few reasons why our Commercial Finance Data Analyst enjoy working for us…
- Competitive salary of £TBC
- On the job training and support
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- 25 days holiday
- Free hot & cold drinks
- Central London location
- Up to 6% Company pension Scheme
- Discounts & offers for cxLoyalty employees
cxLoyalty is a leading loyalty and customer engagement solutions company servicing 70 million consumers with approximately 3000 client & marketing partner relationships and over 40 years of experience.
We design, administer and fulfil loyalty and customer engagement programmes that strengthen and expand the value of relationships for brands around the globe, including many of the largest and most respected companies in the financial services, retail, travel, and telecom industries. cxLoyalty has approximately 3100 associates in 19 countries.
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Commercial Finance Data Analyst.